Think, Teach, Practice, Preach, Design and Demand Safety! Always Check Twice – Safety Is Your Responsibility!
PLEASE READ THESE GUIDELINES BEFORE USE
Failure to follow these guidelines can result in damage to property, serious injury, or death.
1. Airsoft guns are not toys. Keep all airsoft guns and ammo away from children.
2. Handle all airsoft guns as if they are loaded. No exceptions.
3. Keep muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
4. Be sure of your target and what’s beyond it.
5. All Airsoft ammunition is to be considered dangerous and safety precautions must be taken. All Airsoft ammunition is considered dangerous high velocity projectiles.
6. The High Power Airsoft BB, HPABIO, HPAPLAST, HPAFLUO, HPAHEAVY, and (HPATARGET) are not toys. Keep all High Power Airsoft BB products away from children or persons under 18yrs of age.
7. The High Power Airsoft BB, HPABIO, HPAPLASTIC, HPAFLUO, HPAHEAVY, and (HPATARGET) constitute a slipping and choking hazard.
8. The High Power Airsoft BB, HPABIO, HPAPLASTIC, HPAFLUO, HPAHEAVY, and (HPATARGET) must be used with certified full face, head and neck protection. The use of protective face masks, protective helmets and other protective equipment must conform to the guidelines and policies of the reduced energy non lethal simulated munitions protective equipment manufacturer. Please read their safety manuals very carefully before use.
9. The High Power Airsoft BB, HPABIO, HPAPLASTIC, HPAFLUO, HPAHEAVY, and (HPATARGET)
must be used in areas clearly marked as dangerous and off limits to persons not wearing proper protective equipment and under the supervision of qualified personnel whose responsibility it is to enforce all safety rules.
10. Do not fire Airsoft weapons at persons, animals or property.
11. Do not use Airsoft weapons rated at higher than 1 joule. The 1 joule limit must be established by a certified government entity only.
12. High Power Airsoft and its distributors or dealers cannot be held responsible for loss or damage, injuries, or death resulting from the use or misuse of the The High Power Airsoft BB, HPABIO, HPAPLASTIC, HPAFLUO, HPAHEAVY, and (HPATARGET).
*If you have any doubts or questions regarding these rules please do not use any High Power Airsoft products and contact your nearest Dealer or Distributor as soon as possible*
PLEASE WATCH THE QUICK START VIDEO PRIOR TO USING OUR HPA BATTERIES OR CHARGER. All rechargeable batteries have a finite lifespan and will slowly loose storage capacity as they age due to secondary chemical reactions within the battery whether it is used or not. Some cells may fail sooner than others, but the effect is to reduce the voltage of the battery.
All batteries have memory - period. Every battery has a min/max charge and capacity pattern (which is how they are inevitably graded - for instance a 7.4v 300mah 20c vs one capable of higher peak output of 30c) and every battery has a cycle pattern/elasticity (how many times they can be recharged) and over their life a percentage of this erodes until they will no longer take a charge or maintain it very long.
Lipo is capable of higher amperage in the same size format than Lion... Which is why for many applications Lion may be preferred since the higher amperage of Lipo can weaken or damage inferior or lighter/sensitive electrical components (not an issue for systems higher/heavy gauge material or with good mosfets as these directly route the current from the battery to the motor). However, for applications where high output is required/desired (e.g. high power/high torque/rapid response time) LiPo is the preference (which is why many industrial applications have converted from Lion to Lipo sources - e.g. handheld power tools, GPS and telecom systems requiring signal amplification)
Lion batteries are more stable in this regard to memory but not impervious to it. They have a greater ability to expend capacity and not have this pattern significantly impaired - which is why they can be run out to minimum charges compared to Lipo which have a bottom threshold that manufacturers do not recommend expending capacity beyond. Never completely discharging a Lipo or Lion battery as this may void the warranty.
*The use of other charges can/may void your warranty*
*Safety is your responsibility, failure to follow the above instructions may result in injury, fire, or death*
After using the HPA Olympian Lipo or Lion battery you should always charge into a storage level. This is 60-70% of the packs maximum capacity; usually between 3.75V and 3.95V per cell. The HPA Apollo chargers has a storage mode option but you can stop the charge at the right voltage on your own . At 60-70% capacity your HPA Olympian Lipo or Lion battery has the least internal resistance. Any higher or lower capacity and the internal resistance increases. Higher internal resistance results in faster cell degradation . When HPA Olympian Lipo or Lion battery are not being used, ensure they are stored in storage levels in fire resistant HPA Lipo Shield Bag around non flammable materials . Storage of fully discharged or charged Lipo or Lion batteries will result in damage to the battery and will void your warranty. However, proper storage of the Lipo or Lion battery will extend the lifespan of your HPA Olympian Lipo or Lion battery .
*Always store HPA Olympian batteries in a HPA Lipo Shield bag, in a well ventilated area away from any/all flammable materials, liquids and surfaces*
Our proprietary ingredients enhance the biodegradation of HighPowerAirsoft™ Enhanced Biodegradable BB in a
biologically active landfill (appropriate facilities not available in all areas). An independent test that represent biologically active landfill effects on our products have shown up to 25.6% adjusted biodegradation in 358days. Results may vary based on environmental conditions.